Dear friends, I’m pleased to announce that ‘I, Human’ has been awarded the prestigious One Lovely Blog Award by the lovely Harriet Muller over at hArt.
There are 3 rules that a recipient of the One Lovely Blog award must follow:
1. Thank the person who nominated You.
2. Write 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate up to 15 other blogs for the Award.
Thank You Harriet for considering JAV3D worth promoting, I’m much humbled and obliged!
Here are 7 facts about me:
1. I’m of Indian origin.
2. I’m atheist but I respect people’s right to believe in anything they wish, so long as it does not bring any harm to others.
3. I’m passionate about democracy and fundamental human rights and I do actually care about my planet.
4. I love to paint.
5. I’m a proud father of 3 lovely children.
6. I came up for the name of this blog by horizontally flipping the ‘E’ in my family name JAVED, which actually means “Eternal” in ancient persian language.
7. I do not discriminate people on the basis of economic system, culture, religion, color, geographical location, amount of oil in their country, language, accent, current government and right to develop nuclear weapons as a detterence against foreign intervention.
And here are the blogs I nominate, in no particular order:
1. Modeljourney by the lovely Lexa S. She is the living proof that beauty and brains can co-exist!
2. Gunslinger Poet by Christina L. Quigley. I greatly enjoy her poems and art.
3. ASingleLetter by a young 25-something girl who cares about the world.
4. The Women Archive Investigating women, femininity and much more within contemporary culture.
6. Typical, Really by a student flying back and forth between Singapore and London and obtaining higher education somewhere along the way!
7. Jennyfines by the awesome Jenny Fines, chasing her dreams.
8. daydreamdaisies peering at the world through the peephole of art and literature
9. Faysy’s blog Lunatic ranting. Cool-headed preaching
10. Kiss my roti by a PhD student in aquatic ecology
Thank You all for supporting JAV3D.
Tagged: One Lovely Blog